- Steel Roller Shutters & Roller Doors
- Fire Shutters
- Fire-rated Doors (Hinged & Sliding)
- Acoustic Doors
- Solid Core Doors
- Steel Door Frames
- Swing Gates
- Pedestrian Gates
- Electric Fence Sliding Gate
- Cantilevered Sliding Gate
- Retractable Sliding Gate
- Tubular Security Fencing
- Boom Gates – Manual/Electronic
- Trellis Security Doors
- Mobile Trackless Trellis Security
We Also Supply:
- Panelift Overhead Sectional Doors
- Aluminium Shutters
- Hangar Doors
- Hydraulic Dock Levellers
- Auto Entry Doors Swing / Slide
- Rapid / High Speed Doors
- Fire Dampers
- Door Hardware
- Steel Door Frames
- Sliding & Swing Gates
- Sliding Doors
- Horizontal Bi-folding Doors
- Lift-Up Tilt Doors
- Fire Rated Shutters
- Sliding Fire Rated Doors
- Fire Rated Roller Shutters
- PlC Upgrades for Existing Logics
- Steel Bars for Static Security
- Electric and/or Remote Conversions for Manual Doors and Gates
- Turnkey Solutions for Specialist Applications
Solid Core Doors Sydney
We can supply and install solid core doors for all kinds of buildings, right across Sydney.
These are the two different materials we use for the internal strength of the door.
A. Blockboard core doors
These doors are manufactured with strips of solid timber, arranged in order to keep the door straight & flat. This type of door has been around for many years and is ideal for external use.
The door is made to suit the use of External edge strips that are applied after the door has been trimmed & these edge strips cover the inner core. It is ideal for a stock item, as it may be cut in width to any size. This type of solid core door is not recommended for use where Gloss paint is used, as a show-through effect will occur.
B. Particleboard core construction
Featuring High Moisture Resistant (HMR) materials, it is the most popular door in use today. Ideal for internal and external use where a Hollow core door is not suitable. This door has an internal framing around all 4 sides and this framing is used as the edge strip.
The door cannot be cut to varied widths due to its construction. A full measure and quote is required to confirm dimensions.
We can supply doors in a range of finishes
We can supply doors in various finishes.
- Plywood faced, ideal for external use and for applying metal sheeting.
- Durocoat faced, ideal for internal and external use where a flat grain free finish is required.
- Medium Density Fibre Board (MDF), ideal for internal use, where a flat grain free finish is required. Not suitable for wet areas.
- Metal Clad, ideal for external use where security and durability is required
Special veneers are available on request.
All doors supplied by DSA can be fitted with Vision panels. The size and location of the panel is influenced by the core construction. Ask us for a recommendation. All glass supplied and fitted is 6.38mm clear laminated in accordance with Australian standards.
Other glass thickness and finishes are available on request. We're quite flexible in what we can produce for you. Grille preparation can be supplied, complete with supply and fitting of standard grilles.
Contact us today for a free measure and quote. We can supply-only or fully install your new solid core doors.